Thursday, May 12, 2005

FOR SALE

FOR SALE:
SoroSuub X-34 Landspeeder
Hovers well, limited rust
2,000 credits, O.B.O.

Driving to work today, I noticed none other than the great Jedi master himself, Mr. Kenobi, driving the car in front of me. I didn't recognize him at first, since he was not in his X-34. During a brief window-to-window discussion at the redlight, he told me that the old speeder was just sucking up too much fuel, since his daily commute to Tosche station was spent mostly hovering in traffic, and he simply couldn't afford it anymore. Bummer, cause that is a sweet ride. So if you know anyone interested, let me know, I'll give you his cell #.

So, his new ride is a 2004 Lincoln Navigator. He said he liked the enclosed cabin the most, because it kept the sun off his noggin. However, he did say that is was not as fast or sleek as the X-34, so he lost some street cred when it came to picking up the ladies. He was hoping to get some 22's on it, and nice system in it by this weekend to help improve his odds.

I know you don't believe me, so here is a crummy pic of his personalized license plate as proof.


Posted by Hello

No comments: