Tuesday, March 07, 2006

W.W.I.F.A.T.M. Pics

Success! that is if success is defined in this case by making people happy. We had a lot of fun playing with our (Zach D. and I) project. We had a man holding the narrow end, and the rest of the class helped it fill up. Then we realized that since it was a warm day and garbage are black, that the air inside heated up. Then when the breeze picked up and the man on the narrow end, I assume accidentally, let go, our creation decided to take flight. It was never intended to do this, but it did, and people loved it, so I loved it. Once it came back down to Earth, people ventured inside, the courageous traveling past the narrowing into the little side bubble thing, and crawled down to the end. All in all, it was a good, and I'm happy with it. We came up with a lot of ideas during the process of making it, so it could've been better, but I guess we'll save those ideas for next time. Here are some pics, hopefully others will trickle in from other students:








"uh...I think it's trying to swallow me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get it now! Good work!