Friday, June 23, 2006

All along the watchtower

Well, just as the last post was read by it's first reader, my relaxing vacation is over. I have returned to Savannah to start the summer quarter of classes. I am already a week into it and it appears that it will be, again, a great deal of work. I am hoping not as great as the previous quarter as that was no fun at all. I would like to salvage as much of that 'summer' feeling as I can, so I hopefully there will be time for the beach, trail, etc.
Before heading back to SAV from FL, I went up to ATL to visit Matthew and go for a hike, and then by the office to see some friendly folks there, and finally by to see my 2nd family, Elizabeth, Richard and the kids. The memory of their children amazes me. At the rate of my recent visits, which have unfortunately been once or twice a year over the last few years, I am amazed by how well they remember me and my changing appearances. I can't remember what my professors name from the Fall quarter, and they remember me from 12 months ago. Anyway, It was great to see everyone again, hopefully it won't be that long again before I see them again.

I have continued to organize and update my photos, which can found in the Photos section (oddly enough), so feel free to check it out. It's strange. I love to be organized, but hate doing it, and the time it takes to do it. I guess it's worth it in the long run.

"There must be some kind of way out of here...", said the Joker to the Thief.

No comments: