Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Where's Waldo George ?

Ever wonder where your money goes once you give it to the guy behind the counter at your local Kwik-E-Mart? Me neither. But then one day, when I received my change, I noticed someone had written something on one of my bills. It was a web address. So as any fearless internet wanderer would do, I typed it into my browser. I followed the instructions and did my part to keep the wheels in motion. It is more interesting than I expected, to know where your money goes and where it has been. Find out where your George goes next.

2 comments:

Nathanfooism said...

my grandfather has lots of stories about cash. ive never actually seen a bill though. ive grown up around plastic cards

Nathanfooism said...

i think they say that 80% of american bills have traces of cocaine on them.