Tuesday, December 07, 2010

blue yonder

Back in the summer we went to go pick some blueberries.  Now those blueberries are in the form of a very tasty blueberry wine made by my father.  He asked me to make some label art for the bottle.  Since every digital device I touch seems to explode these days, I am currently without the crutch of Photoshop, so this was a fun exercise for my hand as there was no ctrl-z to help. In the end, I am very happy with the way it turned out.  The inspiration for the label came while we were out on a family sailing trip to see the home town Blue Angels fly their season ending air show at NAS Pensacola in November.

 
 Blue Yonder | 2010
Touchablue Berry Farm, Molino, Florida
12% A.B.V.

A couple more pics @ Flickr.

1 comment:

the north faceリュック said...

アウトドアブランドの王者、the north faceがやって来た!当店では高品質なthe north faceリュックthe north face アウトレットなどを提供、そして、その値段は激安!このノースフェイス アウトレットショップしかできないお買い得チャンス、キミ見逃さないで!