Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The devil is now is possession of my soul.

Or at least that is what it feels like. Just replace 'devil' with U.S. Dept. of Education, and replace 'soul' with half of my income for the next 12-30 years.

So now I am one of 'those' people, the one's with college loans hanging over their heads for what appears to be an eternity. The one's that use their loans as a perpetual excuse for being out of cash at inopportune times. The one's that never venture out to buy that new stainless grill, or killer cruise vacation, because their loans are "such a burden". That's me, Mr. In-the-red. :(

I'm sure it will be just fine, but the initial feeling of owing that much makes me feel slightly nauseous. "To my college education....." *clink*

1 comment:

Nathanfooism said...

hey man! thats what credit cards are for!! frrreeeeeeee moneyyyyyy!!!!